- Podcast: Building leadership muscle with Michelle Redfern
- Podcast: The future is female, with Katrena Friel
- Mid-life career change – how to ace that job interview
- Podcast: Could you be a virtual assistant?
- Podcast: Transferrable skills with Helen Canny
- Podcast: Jade Collins and the Femeconomy
- Woman In Focus: Marianne Roux
- Podcast: Rachel Klaver talks career change
- Podcast: The importance of having a social media brand
- Podcast: The importance of having a personal brand
Meet Elise Stevens, Director + Podcaster
I believe that internal confidence comes from having the right skills, believing in yourself and wearing clothes that make you feel fantastic. Too often we let ourselves believe other people’s narratives about our own skills and abilities. My goal is to remind you of how valuable you truly are, and to give you a clearer understanding of your career goals so that you ooze confidence - every single day.
My structured approach will unveil your confidence, establish your career goals, and help you to actually achieve them.